Tower Foundation Assessment Tower Foundation Condition Assessment combines two non-invasive tests to perform an accurate inspection of the condition of tower foundations, including corrosion and the integrity of the concrete.
- Simple, non-invasive test with no excavations
- Twin tests enhances value of results
- Quantitative results for asset management planning
- Includes photographic evidence
- Results presented in user-friendly colour-coded spreadsheet
While helicopter tower inspections are ideal for assessing the above ground structure of overhead towers, the foundations often go unchecked due to the cost and inconvenience of excavations.
EA Technology’s Tower Foundation Condition Assessment allows cost-effective inspection of tower foundations via two non-invasive tests, to help identify where excavations and repairs may be required.
The assessment combines two test methodologies to enhance the value of the results:
1. Polarisation Resistance – to assess the corrosion levels within the foundations
2. Transient Dynamic Response – to assess the structural integrity of the concrete
The results are presented in a user-friendly spreadsheet, with problem towers colour coded to make them easy to identify. Each problem tower listed also includes a hyperlink to photographic evidence of the problem.
Tower Foundation Condition Assessment Service Brochure