Reporting to Sales & Marketing Director
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
EA Technology is a global, independent provider of end-to-end power engineering solutions, supporting customers in managing and operating electrical networks. Based in Cheshire and employee-owned, we are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are expanding and have an opportunity for the right individual to join us working with customers in the energy, utilities, infrastructure and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate will play a proactive role in compiling technical quotes, proposals and tender submissions in support of global sales. Working closely with the Sales Office Manager to develop the bid strategy and manage the communications with all internal and external stakeholders.
Overview of Main Responsibilities
- Identify the technical requirements for each bid, agreeing with the Sales Office Manager on bid strategy
- Own the technical response of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Bids and Tenders
- Set out bid expectation and meet agreed deadlines
- Continue to raise the standard and quality of bids to increase bid win ratio
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with sales staff, BDMs and proposition leads
- Defining the exact requirements of the customer in order to generate an accurate quotation
- Comply with company standards, procedures and protocols with specific responsibility for performance to key performance indicators
- Updating of CRM
- HNC/HND in electrical engineering or related discipline
- Understanding of the Electricity Industry
- At least 10 years’ experience working as an engineer
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Must have experience and knowledge of the DNOs, PNOs, Oil and Gas
- Knowledge and understanding of industrial sector bid requirements
- Maintain understanding of the company’s core capabilities
- Experience of commercial tendering
- Business administration and technical proposal writing
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- Target driven
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at a senior level with direct and indirect customers
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please upload your cv here.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.