Business Development Manager
Reporting to Sales & Marketing
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
EA Technology requires a motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to work within our growing business. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the growth in sales of our world-class range of instruments and services targeting the industrial sector in the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to identify opportunities with new and existing customers, to develop and manage customer relationships and provide solutions to meet customers’ requirements leading to sales.
Overview of Main Responsibilities
- Developing new sales throughout the industrial sector
- Understanding the customers’ drivers and requirements and preparing tailored proposals for our products and services
- Managing the sales pipeline from opportunity through to sale and after care
- To update and utilise our CRM system
- Sales & Marketing qualification are an advantage
- Business development and relationship management
- Negotiating skills
- Commercial awareness
- Understand the target customers internal purchasing policy
- Contract review
- Experience with CRM systems
Special Aptitudes / Skills
- High integrity, honesty and work ethic
- Experience and knowledge of selling to industrial customers is advantageous, but not essential
- Some solid sales experience, perhaps a second step in your career
- Reliable, self-motivated and ability to work in a dynamic sales team
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please send a CV quoting reference number 1316 here by close of business on 18th March 2020.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.