Head of Marketing
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Director
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
The Head of Marketing is responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing strategy leading on all marketing, advertising, events and careers campaigns for the B2B marketplace in line with key business objectives. The position will also oversee the brand strategy, digital marketing strategy and corporate publications, ensuring the brand is represented correctly across all internal & external channels and continually developing.
Overview of Main Responsibilities
Working to support the overall business objectives, the role will run all aspects of daily management for the Marketing Department as well as taking a strategic role advising the Senior Leadership and Board on key business decisions, ensuring key relationships and collaborations are maximised and activity co-ordinated.
- Working closely with the Board to deliver a global marketing strategy which incorporates Corporate, Brand and digital strategies
- Working in partnership with the Product Managers to create and implement marketing strategies for each Product/business area
- Coordination of marketing activity with global offices to include event programming, distributor partnerships, and promotions
- Conceiving, creating and overseeing the delivery of product-led marketing campaigns across online and offline platforms
- Working across a wide range of projects on joint marketing campaigns
- Developing and continually enhancing the Company Brand so that it remains current
- Ensuring the brand is communicated effectively internally & externally and remains industry-leading
- Ensuring all communications are in-line with the brand strategy and that Brand guidelines are adhered to
- Representing the Brand at industry events and conferences
- Establishing a strong, long-term online and offline Brand presence
- Analysing data to make informed decisions about marketing spend
- Presenting proposals to the Board for all key projects/costs
- Ensuring each project is managed effectively, on budget and meets the agreed deadline
- Oversight of the whole marketing team, including creative, advertising, blog and socials, video content, events, distribution and industry partnerships
- Managing, motivating and developing the skills within the team
- A degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent in experience
- Proficient IT skills, working within both Microsoft and Creative Cloud, including bespoke software platforms e.g. CRM software
- Proven track record of having created, developed and implemented a Marketing strategy
- Experience in developing quality organisational strategies within both B2B and B2C environments
- Experience of maximizing the potential from platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram
- Numerate and analytical with a structured problem-solving approach and metrics (ROI/KPI) driven
- Passionate about marketing communications
- Experience of leading a multi-functional marketing and creative team to deliver both short and long term clear creative plans
- Experience of developing and mentoring a team
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please upload your cv here by the closing 20th December 2019.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.