Reporting to Head of Analytical
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
Responsible for the efficient running of the “front of house” for the oil diagnostics laboratory.
Main duties include
- Organising front of house work and liaising with the laboratory staff
- Ensure fast and accurate oil sample registration and client receipt processing meeting associated KPIs
- Accurate data entry such as sample information, client oil sample history, shipment information etc
- Arranging sample collections and dispatch logistics with online courier system and clients
- Sample bottle processing, bottle cleaning, packing of sample crates etc
- Ensure registration reception area is clean, tidy and well organised
- Control stock levels, arrange purchase requisitions and liaise with suppliers
- Answering laboratory phone, speak with client and direct enquiries to the relevant personnel
GCSE in Maths and English required, on the job training will be provided. The role may suit someone from a logistics / data entry background.
- Excellent working understanding of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access etc
- Highly self-motivated individual with an aptitude to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Understanding of manual handling processes
Desirable skills, experience and attributes
An ability to work with people in a small team environment as well as being self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and an aptitude for communication, co-operation and developing close working relationships. Ability to work to deadlines is essential.
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge, and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please send a CV quoting reference number 1318 here.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.