Product Support & Application Engineer
Reporting to Head of Development
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
An exciting opportunity to join the EA Technology Product Support team working with leading edge products and a world-wide customer base.
The role provides the opportunity to work alongside world-leading energy suppliers helping them to further improve system reliability & efficiency. Using your extensive engineering knowledge, you will support the full range of EA Technology products providing training, white papers and technical support.
Overview of main responsibilities
- Technical site visits
- Providing support with product training courses
- Provision of technical solutions to customers’ questions and provision of case study material
- Leading experimental site work into new application or technologies
- Educated to degree / HNC level (or equivalent) or have significant experience in Electrical Engineering
- Possess strong IT Skills
Special aptitudes/ skills
- Possess a good understanding of Physics and ideally be familiar with area of Partial Discharge detection
- Have experience of Electrical Assets/Electricity Network Design & Operation
- Be customer focused with a strong understanding of PD Principles and HV Networks
- Work effectively in a team environment promoting effective cooperation, commitment and team working. Be self-motivated and enthusiastic about your work showing initiative and flexibility.
If you are interested in taking up this role, and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, please send a CV quoting reference number 1304 here.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.