Senior C# Developer
Reporting to Enterprise Data Architect
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
The successful candidate will work as part of an agile team concentrating on developing the data handling and cloud storage systems. The technology is based around C#, Azure and .Net Core with interfaces to external data providers and consumers. Throughout the process, you will be required to follow the internal quality management system and ensure that all required steps are completed. Reporting to the Enterprise Data Architect, you will work as part of a multi-skilled team focused on delivering to deadlines and quality.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing the technical design and implementation of software solutions. They will be self-motivated with strong team focus, with a keen eye for the details.
5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Solid C# skills, creating fast and secure date handling services and APIs
- MSSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Neo4J and other Database systems are an advantage
- Strong Experience with Azure Service Bus, Kubenetes and Microservice Architecture
- Strong experience with data platforms, handling and troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of security standards in data handling
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests
- Design patterns, OO and SOLID Design Principles, along with Quality Standards
- Understanding of source control systems, branching and release methodologies
- Understanding of rollout processes and rollout planning
- Ability to analyse and write the specifications of sometimes complex software solutions
Desirable skills, experience and attributes
- Good attention to detail and focus on producing quality software
- Able to be flexible and determine changing priorities
- Be able to take responsibility and ownership of projects and tasks
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge, and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please send a CV quoting reference number 1317 here.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.