Reporting to Head of AMPSS
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
A Senior Consultant is needed to work as part of the AMPSS team, to help deliver projects that assist our clients in the development, operation and Asset Management of their electrical infrastructure.
- Project manage projects via frequent teleconferences, meetings, gathering information
- Manage and collaborate effectively with customer organisations
- Attend and present at project partners meetings
- Liaison with EA Technology’s internal technical teams as and when required
- The candidate would have to demonstrate that they have proficient experience and knowledge of high and low voltage electrical networks
- The candidate would need to work at EA Technology’s Head Office in Cheshire and be comfortable working overseas for short periods on a fairly regular basis
- Educated to Degree level
- The candidate would need to have experience and good depth of knowledge of:
– High Voltage electrical networks and their associated assets
– Maintenance and condition monitoring of electrical network assets
– The failure modes of electrical network assets
– Asset Management practices
– Electrical safety rules and procedures
– Relevant electrical network asset standards
- Ability to project manage work to deadlines and to manage own time and deliverables whilst working on multiple projects
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as being self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge, and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please upload your cv here by 9th December 2019.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.