Reporting to: Head of AMPSS, S&I
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
A Senior Consultant/Principal Consultant (dependent upon experience) is needed to work as part of the AMPSS team, to help deliver projects that assist our clients in the development, operation and Asset Management of their electrical infrastructure.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Project manage projects via frequent tele-conferences, meetings; gathering information
- Manage and collaborate effectively with customer organisations
- Liaise with EA Technology’s internal technical teams when required
- Attend and present at project partners meetings
- The candidate would need to have experience of High Voltage electrical networks, Asset Management and a good knowledge of electrical safety procedures
- Some Low Voltage electrical networks experience would also be preferable
- Assist with the AMPSS marketing and sales activities
- Educated to degree level
- The candidate would have to demonstrate that they were proficient in electrical theory and practices
- Ability to project manage work to deadlines and to manage own time and deliverables whilst working on multiple small projects
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as being self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please upload your cv to http://bit.ly/2kZVk1H by 27th September 2019.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.