Senior Electronics Engineer
Reporting to Head of Development
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
Joining a substantial product development team with a long track history of producing world-leading products you will take primary responsibility for leading the design and delivery of complex projects.
Working within an agile framework you will lead a mixed discipline team of engineers in the design, testing and delivery of complex electronics products for the energy sector. As a Senior Engineer, you will lead and advise on technical issues including EMC and product safety.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the responsibility for the development of junior engineers to provide mentoring/coaching.
- Solid understanding of electronics design with experience in both analogue and digital sectors
- FPGA /VHDL design experience
- Knowledge of embedded design and programming in C/C++
- Experience progressing products through EMC / CE certification
- Familiarity with the UK electrical supply network (LV & HV) would be advantageous
- Experience with FCC/UL Certification
- Design for manufacturing experience
- Project/technical management experience
- A degree in electronics, physics or related subject
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
If you are interested in taking up this role and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, please send a CV quoting reference number 1300 here.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.