Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting to Head of Marketing
Work arrangement: Permanent / Full-time
EA Technology is looking for an ambitious, creative designer with 5 years’ plus graphic design experience, preferably in a B2B environment with a self-motivated drive and innovative ideas. A team player, enthusiastic, somebody who enjoys working on a range of different projects at once and who has excellent attention to detail.
- Developing visual designs, creating assets and caretaking the brand articulation
- Working with internal clients, supporting the creation of concepts, design and ensuring deliverables are aligned to expectations, brand guideline and within budget and timescales
- Using best practice toolkit to implement new processes and practices to improve the efficiency of the layout, design and creative
- Comfortable with workflows and proactively seeks to continuously improve the creative output within the business
- Email marketing
- Social Media content
- Creative Cloud Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Suite
- Graduate or equivalent Design qualification
- Event marketing collateral
- Motion Graphics
- Excellent organizational and directional skills
If you are interested in taking up this exciting challenge, and would like to be considered for the above vacancy, then please send a CV quoting reference number to 1307 here by 5th November 2019.
Please note – We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.