Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Package: Generous pay, company bonus, generous pension scheme & benefits package
Work Location: Chester, Capenhurst Technology Park
EA Technology’s first 50 years can be characterised by just one word: innovation. Established in 1966,
EA Technology has been at the forefront of many technological advances that have reshaped the way
electrical distribution networks are managed and run.
EA Technology has become a world leader in electronic products and services which have enhanced the
performance, reliability, safety and cost-efficiency of power assets.
Currently, we are undertaking several exciting development opportunities related to the area of Internet
of Things (IoT), under which we are creating an industrial IoT platform serving remote control,
monitoring, management and servicing of “smart” industrial equipment.
We are looking to expand our LV Solutions development team with key specialists to meet the technical
challenges in the areas of software, firmware, hardware and cloud based solutions. If you have the drive
and ambition to make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing electronic devices with network connectivity
- Creating schematic drawings for electronic devices
- Choosing electronic components
- Cooperating with manufacturers in the terms of mass production
- Design and build prototypes of electronic devices
- Digital technology: 16bit , 32bit processors, ADC, Serial communication , Ethernet communication
- Analog technology: Power supplies, filters, signal conditioning Multilayer PCB design
- Telematics systems using GPRS communications
- Knowledge of using version control software
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record of technical innovation and delivery to the market.
- Electrical measurement and monitoring for high current circuits (up to 2000A)
- Experience with the manufacture of electronic equipment in small to medium volume batches
- Practical skills in building electronic prototypes to include PCBs, wiring, enclosures, membranes
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Relocation package.
- Optional private healthcare.