Job Title: System Architect
Package: Generous pay, company bonus, generous pension scheme & benefits package
Work Location: Chester, Capenhurst Technology Park
EA Technology’s first 50 years can be characterised by just one word: innovation. Established in 1966,
EA Technology has been at the forefront of many technological advances that have reshaped the way
electrical distribution networks are managed and run.
EA Technology has become a world leader in electronic products and services which have enhanced the
performance, reliability, safety and cost-efficiency of power assets.
Currently, we are undertaking several exciting development opportunities related to the area of Internet
of Things (IoT), under which we are creating an industrial IoT platform serving remote control,
monitoring, management and servicing of “smart” industrial equipment.
We are looking to expand our LV Solutions development team with key specialists to meet the technical
challenges in the areas of software, firmware, hardware and cloud based solutions. If you have the drive
and ambition to make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record of technical innovation and delivery to the market.
- Knowledge of IoT standards and system architecture
- Experience with TCP network/internet layer, transport layer, application layer
- Compliance with technical standards,
- Distribution network monitoring and control (particularly low voltage networks),
- Knowledge of database and data processing
- Quality systems.
- Development and project management methodologies.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- promoting effective cooperation, commitment, flexibility and team working.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about their work showing initiative,
- flexibility and a willingness to consider alternative points of view.
- Able to develop creative, practical and value-added solutions to resolve problems.
QUALIFICATIONS & SPECIAL APTITUDES:
- Degree or further degree in Electrical, Electronic or Informatics Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Strategic thinker.
- Market and customer focused.
- Flexible – ability to get things done on own if necessary.
- High integrity, friendly, helpful and a good team fit.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Relocation package.
- Optional private healthcare.