Asset Investment Management – AIM
EA Technology’s flagship risk-based asset investment decision support tool AIM (Asset Investment Management) analyses asset health, criticality and risk and uses this to prioritize and optimize investment plans.
Our risk-based asset investment management is the very definition of excellence in asset management, ensuring electrical assets can be maintained in a safe, reliable state at the lowest possible cost. AIM standard models are a set of pre-built asset models that have been tested with millions of assets.
- Quantifies risks to the business in understandable financial terms. Empowering financial, asset management and engineering personnel to make the best decisions
- Our core offering allows you to:
- Integrate and optimize the management of all your assets
- Undertake assessments of asset health and performance
- Drive smarter refurbishment and replacement decisions
- Reduce operational and capital costs
- Maximize the value of knowledge about asset condition
- Integration with multiple asset data sources to provide a single, consistent view of asset health
- Mature methodology and user group – the AIM models have a growing number of users. The models have been designed to be comprehensive, yet rationalized to make the best use of data that is realistically available
- The AIM standard has received a large amount of investment and have been tested with millions of assets. Users of licensed AIM models will also receive ongoing product enhancements
- Asset health profiling including end of economic life and year of intervention prediction in years 0-25
- Asset performance and probability of failure
- Asset criticality and consequence assessment
- Monetized risk assessment for assets based on their current condition and criticality
- Future monetized risk assessment for assets based on their predicted condition and criticality without investments
- The models are designed with the same format and components to enable roll-ups of results
- Residual monetized asset risk
- Risk reduction achieved via replacement
- Two methods of intervention strategy that enable different investment scenarios to be assessed for asset health and monetized risk.
- User Control – The system provides user control where permission for the use of models must be provided. The system records activity by users.
- Auditable calibration control / traceability – AIM models capture calibration changes so that they can be reviewed but also as a record of scenarios that have been tested. It is easy to determine when and why a calibration has changed as comments can be left.
- The AIM models track the data loads so that a historical record of data refreshes is captured
Data Mappings, Enhanced Methodology, Interventions, Smart Interventions, Integration
- Models – annual license and support
- Models – perpetual license and support
- Software as a Service
- Cloud hosting
- AIM for Asset Health
- AIM for Reliability
- AIM for Criticality
- AIM for Risk Reduction
AIM Overview Presentation