Achieving ISO55000 Excellence
Consistently achieve corporate objectives through the creation, management and review of Asset Management objectives and plans.
We understand the important role an effective Asset Management System has in providing a framework to consistently achieve corporate objectives through the creation, management and review of Asset Management objectives and plans. EA Technology can guide you through the journey to maximizing the value of an ISO 55000 compliant Asset Management System.
Asset Management & Policy Brochure
IAM Introduction to Asset Management
Our guidance and support services are designed to support organizations at all stages of their journey towards ISO 55000 certification, and includes:
- Strategic guidance to advise on how to use your assets to meet your company objectives combined with crucial, professional training courses on ISO 55000 delivered by experts, including:
- Learning and understanding of ISO 55000
- How ISO 55000 will benefit your business
- Understanding how to use your assets to meet your company objectives
- Gap analysis to evaluate their Asset Management System against the requirements of ISO 55001. We can audit your business to provide an understanding of what’s required to help you reach certification
- Asset management & implementation to assist in embedding your ISO 55000 ‘Road Map’ and the required changes needed to achieve ISO 55000 compliance, such as Policy writing; Procurement Specifications; Documentation of operational procedures.
- Auditing & certification. When you are ready, we’ll ensure you are compliant pre-certification. Our IAM endorsed ISO 55000 assessors perform an independent assessment of your business in terms of ISO 55000 compliance. We can support your journey to ISO 55000 certification with:
- Pre-audit compliance checks
- Independent audit
- ISO 55000 compliance certification (Note: we only provide an ISO 55000 compliance audit for organizations that it has not assisted with any implementation services)
- Training – we can support your training requirements by offering several ISO 55000 courses including:
- PASS 55 to ISO 55000: Are you ready? A one day workshop for those companies who are either transitioning from PAS 55 to ISO 55000 or who are part way through PAS 55 and are now considering switching to ISO 55000. Find out more.
- ISO 55000: The route to effective asset management. A 2-day course aimed at guiding you through ISO 55000. Find out more.