Helping you make Partial Discharge measurements easy with the UltraTEV Plus² – NEW ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE
The UltraTEV Plus² is the latest advancement in the award winning UltraTEV™ range. This easy to use instrument incorporates additional sensing capabilities and real time advances analytical features enabling you to distinguish between true PD, noise and other interference allowing you to make better decisions while saving time and money and enhance the safety of your staff and your network.
The UltraTEV Plus2 guides you through the detection and analysis of Partial Discharge
The UltraTEV Plus² has been designed to make asset inspection easy. Using expertly designed classification algorithms the UltraTEV Plus² is able to help the operator understand the results, interpreting the data and displaying clear results on-screen so engineers know immediately the condition of the asset they are inspecting.
Capture results and transfer them easily
The UltraTEV Plus² can transfer asset measurement results directly to your PC or business network via USB, cable or SD Card. Together with this, the new survey functionality allows details of the substations and assets to be entered on the screen and guides people through a simple survey process.
Features of the UltraTEV Plus²
- Provides numerical and audible ultrasonic readings for classification of PD
- Provides multiple ways to view TEV readings for interpretation of PD
- Provides detailed Cable RFCT readings for interpretation of PD
- USB connectivity allows survey results to be easily synchronized with asset management systems
- Phase resolved and waveform displays allow more reliable and conclusive decisions to be made based on measured PD
- Menu-driven, backlit color touchscreen and keyboard
- Portable & rugged
- Continuously measures Temperature and Humidity
- Built-in Near Field Communications (NFC) reader/writer for storing and retrieving asset information with asset monitoring tags
- Compatible with all UltraTEV Plus+ accessories
- Long-life, rechargeable internal Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion battery)
- Built-in test sources for self-checking of instrument
- Detailed help screens and multi-lingual support
Benefits of the UltraTEV Plus²
- Use the built-in PD classification and interpretation tools to detect problems early to avoid dangerous and damaging failures and minimize network downtime/outages
- Optimize maintenance cycles and asset life through a better understanding of asset condition, comparing PD results over time to identify trends
- Increase on-site productivity by rapidly collecting key condition information in an accurate and consistent manner using Survey mode and NFC asset tags
- Detect PD in a wider range of assets with the inclusion of cable PD technology
- Highly user friendly with little training required offering time and efficiency savings
UltraTEV Plus² Locator probe
The UltraTEV Plus2 Locator probe accessory has been designed to attach to the UltraTEV Plus2, ensuring that all your PD needs can be catered for in one instrument.
The Locator probe is used in conjunction with the UltraTEV Plus² TEV sensor to locate the source of PD activity, using time-of-flight measurements.
Advanced software enables the instrument to easily locate PD at multiple discharge sites.
UltraTEV Plus² Cable PD
PD activity in cables is measured by attaching the split-core RFCT accessory around the cable earth. The results are displayed on the instrument in pico Coulombs (pC) as numerical values.
UltraTEV Plus² Brochure
UltraTEV Plus² – Trinity Mirror Case Study
UltraTEV Plus Port of Felixstowe Case Study
RFCT Hotstick Brochure
RFCT Test Box Brochure
UltraTEV for detection of Non-Electrical Phenomena