The UltraTEV Locator™ takes the investigation of Partial Discharge (PD) activity to a new level of accuracy and sophistication, allowing you to avoid power outages and maintain asset health.
The UltraTEV Locator™ is a powerful and versatile Partial Discharge (PD) investigation unit. The device itself is portable and easy to use with minimal training. It works with all existing substation assets, including cables and overhead equipment. Approximately 85% of all disruptive substation failures are PD related and could have been avoided through proper monitoring and pre-emptive action.
- This device allows for more effective asset management; increasing reliability, efficiency and safety at lower costs
- Ability to locate TEV and PD to help identify the source of faulty components before they fail
- The device detects, measures and records PD activity for later analysis
- Use results to prevent outages and target maintenance
- Dual probes allowing for time-of-flight PD location to within 10cm
- Multi-sensor, multi-function: ultrasonic and TEV, plus temperature, pressure and humidity
- Records the severity of PD for diagnostic analysis
- Multi-mode touch screen for ease of use
- Tough, weatherproof case with built-in long-life battery
- Works with cables and overhead assets
UltraTEV Locator Brochure