ALVIN Reclose™ is the next generation of supply-restoration reclose equipment, providing Network Operators with invaluable support in reducing costs and delivering better customer service.
Outperform your Business Plan with the ALVIN Reclose™
ALVIN Reclose™ meets the immediate needs of Network Operators to improve customer service on ageing, low voltage networks, while providing the foundation for future automation and communication schemes. EA Technology’s ALVIN Reclose™ is the most advanced, compact, cost-effective solution available on the market enabling intelligent automation and fault restoration on low voltage networks.
- Ability to identify and ‘self-clear’ multiple transients and overload faults so reducing engineering costs and delivering improved customer service
- Simple, retrofit installation with no hidden ‘start up’ costs means the low-cost ALVIN Reclose™ offers excellent cost/benefits justification.
- flexible features give businesses exactly what they need now. The device is the foundation building block of a range of low-cost add-on devices and services, making it ‘future-adaptable’
- ALVIN Reclose™ uses the latest technologies, ensuring the safety of employees and customers
- The ALVIN Reclose™ device allows for more effective asset management, increasing reliability, efficiency and safety at lower costs
- Automatic ‘self-clearing ‘of transient and overload faults,
- Supply restoration with no need for manual intervention
- High quality specification, functionality and reliability
- ‘All-in-one’ mechanism tests and restores power automatically
- Unique SafeON™ technology ensures power can be restored safely
- Fully self-contained, it does not require any auxiliary components
- Full load, network analysis and diagnostics are available through the external data port
- Ready for future use: it is the foundation for a range of low-cost, add-on products and services
- The only retrofit product with arc-less switching for improved network protection.
- Fitting is simple, fast, safe and compatible with existing 92mm fuse holders
- factory programmed to suit different customer requirements
- Comprehensive training, together with on-call service support
Download our product brochure below.