ALVIN Reclose is the next generation of supply-restoration reclose equipment, providing Network Operators with invaluable support in reducing costs and delivering better customer service.
Outperform your Business Plan with the ALVIN Reclose
ALVIN Reclose meets the immediate needs of Network Operators to improve customer service on ageing, low voltage networks, while providing the foundation for future automation and communication schemes. EA Technology’s ALVIN Reclose is the most advanced, compact, cost-effective solution available on the market enabling intelligent automation and fault restoration on low voltage networks.
- Ability to identify and ‘self-clear’ multiple transients and overload faults so reducing engineering costs and delivering improved customer service
- Simple, retrofit installation with no hidden ‘start up’ costs means the low-cost ALVIN Reclose offers excellent cost/benefits justification.
- flexible features give businesses exactly what they need now. The device is the foundation building block of a range of low-cost add-on devices and services, making it ‘future-adaptable’
- ALVIN Reclose uses the latest technologies, ensuring the safety of employees and customers
- The ALVIN Reclose device allows for more effective asset management, increasing reliability, efficiency and safety at lower costs
- Automatic ‘self-clearing ‘of transient and overload faults,
- Supply restoration with no need for manual intervention
- High quality specification, functionality and reliability
- ‘All-in-one’ mechanism tests and restores power automatically
- Unique SafeON™ technology ensures power can be restored safely
- Fully self-contained, it does not require any auxiliary components
- Full load, network analysis and diagnostics are available through the external data port
- Ready for future use: it is the foundation for a range of low-cost, add-on products and services
- The only retrofit product with arc-less switching for improved network protection.
- Fitting is simple, fast, safe and compatible with existing 92mm fuse holders
- factory programmed to suit different customer requirements
- Comprehensive training, together with on-call service support
Download our product brochure below.