Industrial Forum for Electrical Engineers
Join us for our next forum on the 7th June 2017
Come and join nearly 100 members, from a variety of sectors, who meet bi-annually to support you in your role.
About the Forum
The Industrial Forum for Electrical Engineers was initiated in 2004 by EA Technology, and continues to be hosted at EA Technology’s offices in Capenhurst, Cheshire.
The Forum was designed to actively encourage open debate and shape ‘Best Practice’ between UK based Electrical Engineers from a wide range of Industries within the private sector.
The Forum provides an open and friendly environment in which members are encouraged to contribute to discussions on current practices and asset management issues, and continues to be an effective and important platform for cross fertilisation of ideas between engineers from a variety of sectors.
Benefits of membership
- Network with senior engineers from a wide range of industries in a friendly, open environment.
- Gain industry insight first hand from a range of guest speakers from organisations that support and service the high voltage (HV) electricity sector.
- Acquire useful insight on new policies and procedures, new products and services as well as an opportunity to discuss up and coming developments and issues.
- Share ideas, constraints and problems – discuss solutions.
- Intract with members all year round on the groups dedicated LinkedIn Forum.
Examples of topics discussed at the last forum:
- Managing Aging Assets- HSE View
- Aging Assets- forensic results of a failure
- RRRVs and TRVs- buying a new HV switchgear
- Industrial Case Study- Findings from network analysis
SF6- HV Switchgear
- F-gas Requlations and Training requirements
“The event was very much like a breath of fresh air- very informative and engaging.”
Fergus Sligo-Young, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust