Cable asset managers around the world have a very real need to understand the condition of their ageing Medium and High Voltage (MV/HV) assets. The CableData Collector™ (CDC) is designed to help in the management and, ultimately, the reliability of these cable networks.
The CableData Collector™ identifies and allows you to report on PD activity in LIVE MV/HV cable networks. This early identification helps to reduce the need for disruptive maintenance outages, by highlighting high risk areas in ample time for repairs and replacements to be made.
- Cost effective collection of accurate PD data without the deployment of specialist engineers
- Collection of PD information from live MV/HV voltage cables eliminates the risk of expensive off-line testing
- Quick assessment of a large number of cables to build up a total view of the condition of a distribution cable network
- Prevents unplanned outages by identifying cable defects before they fail
- Lightweight, portable and ready-to-use
- Quickly highlights cables that require more detailed analysis techniques
- Detects and measures PD activity in single and 3 phase cables
- Works with all insulated cable types
- Expert cable condition analysis and reporting service
- Training available for analysis software purchasers
- Small, robust, portable and easy to use
CableData Collector Brochure
CableData Collector Savings Case Study
CableData Collector Case Study