ISO 55000 has replaced PAS 55 as the industry standard for excellence in asset management. It provides a 32-point checklist and framework for asset intensive organisations and completes a management suite of documents that includes ISO 14000 and ISO 9000.
This one-day interactive workshop addresses the key changes between PAS 55 and ISO 55000 and provides essential guidance and information for organisations that have achieved or were working towards PAS 55 Certification and will be moving to ISO 55000.
EA Technology sat on the UK committee working to convert PAS 55 into ISO 55000, were involved in the development of the methodology used to assess compliance for PAS 55 and have worked with the principles across industries worldwide for over eight years. This course applies this unique understanding of the transition process to assist your own transition from PAS 55 to ISO 55000.
The workshop can also be customised to address your organisation’s specific transition requirements and delivered at your site if required. Please contact us for more information about this option.
Course listing & dates
This course will develop your understanding of:
- How the transition from PAS 55 to ISO 55000 can be best achieved in your organization
- The key differences between the two approaches
- The 32 requirements of ISO 55000 and how they align with other management structures
- How you can move forward with existing PAS 55 certification towards ISO55000
- Developing a ISO 55000 implementation plan
Assets and Objectives linked to ISO 55000
- What is an Asset?
- What is an objective?
- Discuss what company objectives are, and how ISO 55000 supports bottom up and top down philosophy.
Asset Management to ISO 55000
- The changes from PAS 55 to ISO 55000
ISO 55000: Overview of the 6 Areas and 32 clauses
- Performance evaluation
Certification and Implementation planning
- How to move forward with existing PAS 55 certification towards ISO 55000
Programme may be subject to amendment